PPI Engineering Ltd is a Norwich based company specialising in Engineering design and support for High Voltage Electrical Motors and Generators. We are experiencing a growth in demand for our services and currently looking to recruit either of the following personnel.
• Experienced electrical machine designer having strong analytical design skills.
• Graduate with knowledge of electrical machine design, preferably with some practical experience.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Electrical design of contracts from tender stage to completion.
• Liaising with project manager, mechanical design engineers, senior management and customers.
• Developing and maintaining in-house design tool software.
• Supplying technical support to service engineers on site.
• Site visits as required.
• Product development for HV rotating machines and associated equipment.
• Development of internal procedures and standards.
• Updating and maintaining design & manufacturing procedures.
• Have good analytical skills.
• Be computer literate.
Please apply enclosing a current copy of your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org